Family. Play. Preserve.
Cottage – 2146 Sunset Drive
A classic cottage on a beautiful near-acre lot facing the community golf course, 40 minutes from Toronto. Cottage is on just under an acre of land (opportunity to enjoy as is, add on or rebuild) all perched just above the beach area and directly across from the golf course.
Updated and meticulously maintained traditional cabin in the woods. Open concept great room/ kitchen/dining room with floor to ceiling stone wood-burning fireplace, with reclaimed mantle. Classic and original Douglas Fir flooring throughout. Spacious master bedroom and second bedroom, perfect for bunk beds! Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and bath includes standup shower. Huge enclosed porch, perfect for those warm summer nights and a separate outdoor sitting area, complete with gazebo.
- Open concept great room/ kitchen/dining room
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Huge enclosed porch, perfect for those cozy summer nights
- Floor to ceiling, stone, wood burning fireplace, with a reclaimed mantle
- Original, classic Douglas Fir flooring throughout
- Separate outdoor sitting area, complete with gazebo
- Spacious master bedroom
- Second bedroom, perfect for bunk beds!
- Bath includes standup shower