LABOUR DAY CLASSIC 2020 Covid Style
Just when you thought the summer would go out with a whimper we’re organizing a stripped down Labour Day Golf Classic .
What’s the same :
-you sign up your names at firstname.lastname@example.org asap as we need to limit numbers to 54 , first come first in,
– You will be part of a three person team , assigned arbitrarily by Iain athis sole discretion…….and possibly spite,
– When your team is finished all nine holes we will meet at the pavilion for hilarity , appropriate socializing and ridicule…….or not,
– While it will be some form of a scramble, e.g. a modified step aside, the final rules will be provided at the pregame meeting.
What’s changed :
– Labour Day is Sept 7th this year ( seriously is this necessary ),
– You will bring your own drinks , snacks , lunch to the pavilion as the 7th is Sally’s day off.
– Please continue with Covid best practices.
What else :
– Pregame meeting will be at 10:00 a.m. sharp ( Ben and Sue ) at the pavilion with a shot gun start at 10:30 at your assigned hole.